Tuesday, December 21, 2010
What I Want For Christmas
Yup, it's that time of year. That time of year where you think back and hope that Santa Paws wasn't watching you as closely as he may have been. Not that I'm a bad bunny or anything....but I have had some Bunny Misadventures that could be categorized as being on the naughty side. I simply chalk that up to suppressed wild rabbit instinct and a strong and brave sense of adventure.
So without further ado, my letter to Santa Paws.....
Dear Santa Paws,
I have been a very good bunny this year despite what Mommy may say or any incriminating evidence she may have captured on that stupid phone of hers. I eat all my salad and lots of hay and (most of the time) always poop in the litterbin. Except for that one time Mom found a poop 5 feet up on the wall. But I digress...
I always give Binky ear licks and loving snorgles and I never get mad when she steals my carrot from me - that is because I love her and there is nothing she can do to upset me. So considering all of my Good Bunny Deeds, here is my list of what I would like for Christmas:
1) A nanner. One whole nanner, perfectly ripe and peeled, all for myself! Mom keeps saying that's too much sugar for one bunny to eat but I promise I will eat it slowly and even share some with Miss Binks. If I have to.
2) A new Stupid Blanket. My current ones are getting pretty chewed up and I am always in need of having one on back-up, ready to go at a moments notice should any of the present blankets be deemed too holey for me to play with.....I mean, savagely dig, chew and shred.
3) A seagrass mat - I love chewing on those! They are so crunchy and tasty! Plus they are easy to toss around and fling into the air....
4) A flap for the door to the storage area, so I can still sneak inside even when the door is closed and rummage through those boxes, suitcases and Rubbermaid containers!
5) Treats. Any kind, any flavour, any brand. Treats. And more treats.
So Santa Paws, as you can see, I am not asking for a whole lot. Hopefully this list will be a good starting point - feel free to expand on my ideas.
In return, I will continue to be a good bunny and love Miss Binks with all my heart. In fact, she is calling me over for ear licks right now so I had better get busy. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I promise to remember to leave out some carrots and water for you on Christmas Eve.
So that's my letter - what do you think? Too much? Not enough? Well, I guess we will have to wait and see...
Until then, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my Peeps a very Merry Christmas, Hoppy Holiday, Festive Season and a wonderful and prosperous new year! Thanks for reading my blog - see you in 2011!
Lots of Bunny Love,
Fluffy and Binky
P.S. Here's our Christmas Card - I'm the handsome dude in the middle.....