Thursday, March 19, 2009

Binky's New Wardrobe





Isn't Miss Binks just the prettiest bunny? These are her two new additions to her bunny wardrobe. First up is a nice hat to keep her ears warm and the other is a tiara with crystal beads for those days when she feels extra princess-y...

Mom got these from Bunspace. There is a group on Bunspace called Bunnies In Need and they sell and auction things to raise money for less fortunate bunnies. The hat and tiara were both hand-made by the mommy of a bunn named Trinket (http://www.bunspace.com/view_bunny?bunid=5086). She calls the hats "Tinky Couture" and the tiaras are "Tinky Bling". Miss Binks is proud to have these originals in her collection.

As beautiful as Binky is, I sure am glad Mom didn't get anything for me. Apparently the "lop hats" didn't come small enough for me and well, I'm not wearing a tiara! The last thing I wore was that stupid Superman costume for Halloween. "I thought you liked it Fluffy - remember? It had a red cape and everything! You were one tough lop in that costume!" Yeah, sure Mom. I'm not falling for that again. I suppose the next thing you will be saying is it takes a real tough bunny to wear a tiara - nope! Not this bunny!

Fluffy

4 comments:

tfangel said...

That's adorable, but i think i would have a revolution if i tried that on my bunns. ;)

The Bunns said...

My my how princessly ... probably not for you Fluffy!

Deb Cushman said...

Miss Binks looks quite attractive in her new hat and tiara! We think you would look dapper in a top hat, Fluffy! You were quite manly in that cape =:-)

Fez and the Gang said...

We are surprised she isn't tossing it around or chewing it!

A cape does sound pretty cool though...