Monday, January 5, 2009

Hoppy Holidays!











Well, I must say, Santa Paws surely was generous this year! Of course, that's because Binky and I had been very well behaved all year long! Check out the picture of Miss Binks raiding my Christmas stocking - she's always gotta see what I have first, just in case it's something better than she already has.

Our stockings were stuffed with treats - dehydrated apple, pear and mango - de-LISH! We also each got a straw ball with a bell inside. I like to toss mine around and tell it who's boss. I will fling it in the air and chase it where it lands. "That's right you stupid ball! I'm a Big Tough Lop and I rule the roost around here!"

Then we got to open our gifts! Check out the other picture - that blue and yellow thing is our new crinkle cat tunnel! It's really long and neat looking inside! I like to run through it because it makes this funny crinkly noise when my feet gallop across it. It took Binks a while to get used to it - I think she found the noise sort of strange at first, but now she likes to run through it too.

We also got an edible timothy hay tunnel from Oxbow and it's really awesome! Binks and I did a fine job unravelling it. Mom wasn't too impressed though. Apparently we are supposed to eat it bit by bit and make it smaller and smaller. But instead we unravelled half of it so there was about 24 feet of hay rope all over the floor! Binks and I thought it was kinda neat, but mom took what was left of the tunnel and hid it away, saying we could get it back once we ate all the hay rope off the floor. What a scrooge! Well, we are actually doing a pretty good job eating it up. Hopefully we will be done by Friday. Then we will get the tunnel back and we will unravel the rest of it! Tee hee!

Between the gifts we got from Mom and Dad, Santa Paws and our Bunspace Secret Santas, it's been a banner year for presents! Miss Binks and I spent New Years Eve huddled together in front of the fireplace, our bellies full from all of the treats we had. Mom and Dad came down after midnight to give us a New Year's snorgle and wish us well. I made a few resolutions for this year: to eat more raisins, to give Binks more ear licks and eyeball washes, to try and stay out of trouble (notice how I said "try") and to keep those Stupid Blankets in line. Because I am one Big Tough Lop.....

Happy New Year everyone!

Fluffy

2 comments:

The Bunns said...

Hoppy New Year to you lucky lops too!!!

KTAJ admin said...

Happu New Year and Happy Holidays!!

The Fluffies
http://thefluffies(dot)wordpress(dot)com