Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Bunny Blog?


Mom says I should write a bunny blog. I have no idea why. She thinks I'm funny, and cute, and entertaining, and I am, but why write about it? "Because it will be like a diary of sorts. And one day, you will look back at it and be thankful you did." Okay, but will you give me a raisin for it? "Sure. I'll give you a raisin for every blog you write." Just one? "Just one." How about some banana? "You can have either a raisin or a pinch of banana." Not both? "No, not both."

Okay so it sounds like a good deal to me. I like my sugar. Mom says it's not good for me so I only get little bits at a time. I'll take it any way I can get it.

My name is Fluffy. I am a brown and white lop-eared rabbit. I am 3 and a half years old.

So Mom, does this count as blog #1? "Yes Fluffy, it does." Good! Gimme my raisin!!!!!!
Fluffy

1 comment:

PL said...

I keep a blog for Sterling too. He hasn't learned to blog yet, so I have to do it for him. It's been great to flip back once a while to remind us of his adventures around the house.